My first award nomination!
Thanks to Mel (you can visit her site here), I’ve been nominated for a versatile blogger award!
With the versatile blogger award comes the responsibility to share some information about yourself and pay it forward:
•Display the Award Certificate on your website
•Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
•Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
•Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
•Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 things about myself…
1) I am a dairy farmer, chemist, chiropractor, nutritionist (and horse lover).
2) If I wasn’t a chiropractor I would be a vet!
3) My ultimate goal is to own a wellness center attached to a self-sustaining farm.
4) I love all farm animals but currently I only actively raise and breed show rabbits consisting of English Lops and Velveteen Lops (bellasbunnies.com).
5) My preferential way to destress and reboot is to go riding…I really miss having horses on tough days.
6) I’m starting to have an unhealthy obsession with all things plaid.
7) I started this blog to ease my horse-sickness until I’m able to provide and care for an equestrian again (growing up does suck sometimes!)
15 blogs I love to read…